This has been reported a couple of times already. When we get moderate rain it does not run away. And in heavy rain it is in danger of flooding properties no 44 and 46. As these are below to height of the road. It appears to be almost totally blotched and takes over an hour to finally seep away.
Posted by London Borough of Bexley at 08:14, Monday 25 September 2023
The reported issue requires further investigations or work by our Highways Technicians to resolve, which may include any of the following:
• Carrying out enforcement noticing/investigations that are restricted by set timescales
• Monitor for misuse or gather evidence
• Monitor in heavy rainfall
• Monitor Contractor performance
• Requires reinspection after other internal/external involvement
A future update will be provided once a reinspection or additional work has been carried out,
Thank you for reporting this matter.
State changed to: Action scheduled
Posted by London Borough of Bexley at 09:55, Friday 10 November 2023
Only the original reporter may leave updates.
If you made the original report please
to leave an update.