We moved in 2 years ago and I reported this problem as it was a trip hazard and an elderly lady fell over this area. Someone come out and covered it with tarmac which has now crumbled away and has caused a more dangers hazard as people are tripping over it all the time.
Posted by London Borough of Bexley at 09:09, Monday 18 September 2023
The reported issue requires further investigations or work by our Highways Technicians to resolve, which may include any of the following:
• Carrying out enforcement noticing/investigations that are restricted by set timescales
• Monitor for misuse or gather evidence
• Monitor in heavy rainfall
• Monitor Contractor performance
• Requires reinspection after other internal/external involvement
A future update will be provided once a reinspection or additional work has been carried out,
Thank you for reporting this matter.
State changed to: Action scheduled
Posted by London Borough of Bexley at 13:09, Thursday 21 September 2023
Only the original reporter may leave updates.
If you made the original report please
to leave an update.