The road has a strip of tarmac going across the road lower than the rest of the road. When crossing you can catch your feet on it. Then next to it there is a 1m by 50 cm strip of road also worn down. It has been there for more than 6 months. (Please see picture for both issues)
Posted by London Borough of Bexley at 07:59, Monday 4 September 2023
The reported issue requires further investigations or work by our Highways Technicians to resolve, which may include any of the following:
• Carrying out enforcement noticing/investigations that are restricted by set timescales
• Monitor for misuse or gather evidence
• Monitor in heavy rainfall
• Monitor Contractor performance
• Requires reinspection after other internal/external involvement
A future update will be provided once a reinspection or additional work has been carried out,
Thank you for reporting this matter.
State changed to: Action scheduled
Posted by London Borough of Bexley at 12:40, Wednesday 20 September 2023
Only the original reporter may leave updates.
If you made the original report please
to leave an update.