Reported via iOS in the Damaged road category anonymously at 17:40, Wednesday 30 August 2023
Sent to London Borough of Bexley less than a minute later.
Report ref: 4942418.
Outside 318 the drain is collapsed. Must of been 10 months ago someone came and put signs out and plastic fencing. That’s now all gone but it hasn’t been repaired. It’s very dangerous. Needs the fence and signs put back and to be repaired soon.
Posted by London Borough of Bexley at 08:08, Thursday 31 August 2023
The reported issue requires further investigations or work by our Highways Technicians to resolve, which may include any of the following:
• Carrying out enforcement noticing/investigations that are restricted by set timescales
• Monitor for misuse or gather evidence
• Monitor in heavy rainfall
• Monitor Contractor performance
• Requires reinspection after other internal/external involvement
A future update will be provided once a reinspection or additional work has been carried out,
Thank you for reporting this matter.
State changed to: Action scheduled
Posted by London Borough of Bexley at 14:22, Wednesday 6 September 2023
Only the original reporter may leave updates.
If you made the original report please
to leave an update.