Police have been made aware of a blue Triumph motorbike that has been left abandoned at Crayford retail park by Boots store on the pavement. Checks have been completed by the police, it isn’t shown as being stolen. Can you please collect it ASAP.
If you have provided an email, you should receive an update within five working days and continue with any
State changed to: Investigating
Posted by London Borough of Bexley at 08:09, Tuesday 23 May 2023
The reported issue requires further investigations or work by our Highways Technicians to resolve, which may include any of the following:
• Carrying out enforcement noticing/investigations that are restricted by set timescales
• Monitor for misuse or gather evidence
• Monitor in heavy rainfall
• Monitor Contractor performance
• Requires reinspection after other internal/external involvement
A future update will be provided once a reinspection or additional work has been carried out,
Thank you for reporting this matter.
State changed to: Action scheduled
Posted by London Borough of Bexley at 19:28, Thursday 25 May 2023
Only the original reporter may leave updates.
If you made the original report please
to leave an update.