Have reported this before and last weekend an elderly man tripped on broken and uneven pavement and fell. He was badly injured as per picture. Ambulance was called. This is extremely hazardous now and needs to be fixed. Outside 1 and 1a Blendon drive. Ambulance will have log of incident and multiple neighbours witnessed it
Posted by London Borough of Bexley at 08:25, Monday
The reported issue requires further investigations or work by our Highways Technicians to resolve, which may include any of the following:
• Carrying out enforcement noticing/investigations that are restricted by set timescales
• Monitor for misuse or gather evidence
• Monitor in heavy rainfall
• Monitor Contractor performance
• Requires reinspection after other internal/external involvement
A future update will be provided once a reinspection or additional work has been carried out,
Thank you for reporting this matter.
State changed to: Action scheduled
Posted by London Borough of Bexley at 02:22 today
Only the original reporter may leave updates.
If you made the original report please
to leave an update.